Postgraduate in Bagmaking and Leather Goods Design
Course Summary School: LCI Barcelona
Location: Spain, Barcelona
The student's training experience throughout the postgraduate course is based on the project methodology, which will enable him to conceptualize, design, develop and communicate collections of handbags and small leather goods by providing real solutions and new value propositions to the market. Creativity, innovation, technology and awareness with the environment and sustainability in all its dimensions are axes that will be worked transversally throughout the program.
This course is supported by the teaching experience of Felicidad Duce, Fashion School of LCI Barcelona, and Igualada Leather Cluster Barcelona, an organization that provides a professional vision of the different types of skins and tanning processes.
Certification: Postgraduate in Bagmaking and Leather Goods Design
Credits: 30 ECTS
Program length: 1 semester
Dates: October to February
Schedule: Tuesdays to Thursdays, from 19 to 22h
Director: Antonio Morales
Roser Masip, etc.
This postgraduate is integrated in the Master in Design of Footwear, Bags and Leather Goods Collections, so after completing the program, the student may do, if he/she wants, the Postgraduate in Shoe Design to get the master title.
- Acquiring knowledge in order to design and make bags as well as small leather goods without needing to use important technological infrastructures.
- Knowing how to use different materials.
- Using the correct methodology, in each case, through patterns.
- Bags and leather goods designer
- Coolhunting in this sector
- Pattern designer in bags and leather goods
- Fashion complements illustrator
- Product manager in this field
- Quality control
- Fashion complements stylist and advisor